- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 small bananas
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (natural!)
- dash of sea salt (pink Himalayan or Celtic)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or crush up a dark chocolate bar into small pieces
- organic virgin coconut oil for greasing the baking dis
- Preheat oven to 180DegC.
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a food processor and process on high until combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary. (could use a bowl and handheld blender)
- Next, add chocolate chips and pulse several times until the chips are combined.
- Spread the brownie mixture evenly in a greased 8×10 baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool before serving.