- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small/medium ripe banana
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup of gf flour (such as cassava or tigernut*) OR 1TBS coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (natural!)
- ½ tsp sea salt (pink Himalayan or Celtic)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips or crush up a dark chocolate bar into small pieces
- organic virgin coconut oil for greasing the baking dish
Tigernut is not a nut!
- Preheat oven to 180DegC.
- Combine honey, egg, avocado, banana, vanilla extract and oil and blend until smooth. (I use a bowl and handheld blender)
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix well
- Next, add the chocolate chips and mix several times until the chips are combined.
- Spread the brownie mixture evenly in a greased 8×8 baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Source Calories Quantity
Protein 6% 2g
Fat 58% 9g
Carbs 36% 12g-14g